Monday, September 3, 2012

MUSIC MONDAY: REFUSED

I literally just got home from a little 4 day vacation (hence the late post) but I wanted to still be able to be a part of Music Monday. The main reason why I went on vacation was to see one of my favorite bands, Refused. If you're not familiar, they are a hardcore/punk band from Sweden that formed in the early 90's. They broke up in 1998 but they reunited this year and have been touring since January. I missed them earlier this year so when I found out they were playing again, I decided it was worth the 7 hour drive (and a perfect excuse to get outta town). I was lucky enough to get to watch them from the stage and they were nothing short of amazing. I'm so grateful that I got to see them and the Fox Theater in Oakland is gorgeous. One of the best shows I've been to and such a fantastic trip.

(photo by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment